Speaking, Workshops, and Courses
- Aug 15, 2022 - Jan 30, 2023. "UDL Champions." Invited seminar. Fond du Lac, WI: Moraine Park Technical College.
- Aug 22 - Nov 3, 2022. Faculty member. Digital Learning Leaders Institute. EDUCAUSE Institute.
- Oct 14, 2022. "Bridging the Gap for SDCCD Online Learners with Universal Design for Learning." Invited keynote. Online Summit. San Diego, CA: San Diego Community College District.
- Oct 20, 2022. "Getting Beyond 10%: Ask Me Anything about Adopting UDL at Scale." UDLHE Digicon 2022: A UDL Makerspace. Online conference. Universal Design for Learning Implementation and Research Network (UDL-IRN).
- Oct 26, 2022. "The Path to Your IT Future Runs Through the Junkyard." Denver, CO: EDUCAUSE Annual Conference.
- Nov 3, 2022. "Reach Everyone and Teach Everyone with Universal Design for Learning." Invited keynote. Humanizing the Distance: PimaOnline Educators Conference. Tuscon, AZ: Pima Community College.
- Nov 5, 2022. "How to Level Up Chiropractic Education with Universal Design for Learning." Invited keynote. St Louis, MO: World Federation of Chiropractic Global Education Conference.
- Nov 18, 2022. "Re-Imagined Educational Development: Microsessions to Re-Ignite Our Burned Out Colleagues." With Sarah Rose Cavanagh, Lindsay Masland, & Ruthann Thomas. Re:Imagine, Re:Connect, and Re:Start. Seattle, WA: 47th Annual Professional and Organizational Development (POD) Network Conference.
- Jan - Jun, 2023. "UDL Champions." Invited seminar. Fond du Lac, WI: Moraine Park Technical College.
- Feb 2, 2023. "Simplifying Copyright: Fair Use & Ownership In The Online Classroom." Invited webinar. Boulder, CO: Innovative Educators.
- Mar 6-22, 2023. Faculty member. "Implementing Universal Design for Learning in Higher Education." EDUCAUSE Learning Lab series.
- Mar 28, 2023. "Move from 'I Caught You' to 'I Taught You': Creating a Culture of Academic Integrity." Invited webinar. Boulder, CO: Innovative Educators.
- May 5 & 19, 2023. "Using Universal Design for Learning to Lower Access Barriers without Lowering Rigor and Standards" and "Implementing UDL in and beyond the Classroom." Invited webinars. Tübingen, Germany: Hochschuldidaktikzentrum Universitäten Baden-Württemburg.
Research, Grants, Publications, Interviews, & Project Work
SCHOLARLY PUBLICATIONS ·
PROFESSIONAL PRESENTATIONS ·
SCHOLARLY PRESENTATIONS ·
Last update 5 October 2022. © 2001-2022 Thomas J. Tobin.
Site content shared under a Creative Commons BY-NC-SA license.