Speaking, Workshops, and Courses
- Feb 28, 2020. "Reach Everyone and Teach Everyone with Universal Design for Learning." Invited keynote. Annual Teaching and Learning Symposium. Raleigh, NC: North Carolina State University.
- Mar 5, 2020. "Reach Everyone and Teach Everyone with Universal Design for Learning." Invited keynote and full-day workshop series. Teaching Transformation & Development Academy. Grand Forks, ND: University of North Dakota.
- Mar 9, 2020. "The Academic Speaking & Consulting Starter Pack." Invited webinar. Boulder, CO: Innovative Educators.
- Mar 31 - Apr 3, 2020. "UDL Design Hacks for Online Courses & Programs." Invited Featured Workshop. Chicago, IL: Online Learning Consortium (OLC) Innovate conference.
- May 14, 2020. "Uncover the Secrets about Universal Design for Learning" and "How to Talk to Your Colleagues about UDL." Invited keynote and workshop. Resources for the Electronic Classroom: A Faculty-Student Partnership (RECAP) Conference. Information Services and Technology Division. West Chester, PA: West Chester University.
- May 29, 2020. "Engage, Prepare, and Empower Your Students through Universal Design for Learning." Invited pre-conference workshop with Brenda Brueggemann. Teaching Professor conference. Atlanta, GA: Magna Publications.
- Aug 4-6, 2020. Emcee and conference organizer. 36th Annual Distance Teaching & Learning conference. Madison, WI: University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Aug 17, 2020. "Reach Everyone and Teach Everyone with Universal Design for Learning" and "Expanding Learner Choices with Universal Design for Learning." Invited keynote and breakout session. Orientation Days series. Des Plaines, IL: Oakton Community College.
- Sep 18, 2020. "Reach Everyone and Teach Everyone with Universal Design for Learning" and "Expanding Learner Choices with Universal Design for Learning." Invited workshops. Inclusive Teaching Professional Development series. Cortland, NY: SUNY Cortland.
Research, Grants, Publications, Interviews, & Project Work
- Dec 2019. "Reaching All Learners through their Phones and Universal Design for Learning." Journal of Adult Learning, Knowledge, and Innovation 3.1 (2019). http://akademiai.com/loi/jalki.
- 1 Dec 2019. "Secret Boss Training: How to Observe and Assess Teaching in any Format." Higher Ed Connects. San Francisco, CA: Center for Higher Education Leadership (CHEL).
SCHOLARLY PUBLICATIONS ·
PROFESSIONAL PRESENTATIONS ·
SCHOLARLY PRESENTATIONS ·
Last update 13 November 2019. © 2001-2019 Thomas J. Tobin.
Site content shared under a Creative Commons BY-NC-SA license.