Speaking, Workshops, and Courses
- Aug 15, 2018. "Reach Everyone, Teach Everyone with Universal Design for Learning." Invited keynote speech and workshop. Empowering Teaching Excellence conference. Logan, UT: Utah State University.
- Aug 22, 2018. "Reach Everyone, Teach Everyone with Universal Design for Learning." Invited keynote and workshops. Faculty Development Series. Purchase, NY: SUNY Purchase College.
- Sep 13, 2018. "Implementing Universal Design for Learning to Benefit All Learners." Invited webinar. Boulder, CO: Innovative Educators.
- Oct 4, 2018. "Simplifying Copyright: Fair Use & Ownership In The Online Classroom." Invited webinar. Boulder, CO: Innovative Educators.
- Oct 5-7, 2018. "Copyright for Teaching with Technology." Invited featured session. Magna Teaching with Technology conference. St Louis, MO: Hyatt Regency Hotel.
- Oct 16, 2018. "Reach Everyone, Teach Everyone with Universal Design for Learning." Invited workshop and campus-leader consultation. Center for Faculty Development workshop series. St. Paul. MN: University of Saint Thomas.
- Oct 18-20, 2018. "Secret Boss Training: How to Observe and Evaluate Teaching." Minneapolis, MN: Magna Leadership in Higher Education conference.
- Oct 23, 2018. "Building Online-Course Community through Instructor Presence." Invited keynote. Provost's Teaching and Learning Summit. Oshkosh, WI: University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh.
- Oct 25, 2018. "How to Observe and Evaluate Faculty in the Online Classroom." Invited webinar. Boulder, CO: Innovative Educators.
- Oct 30 - Nov 2, 2018. "Talking to Our Colleagues about Universal Design for Learning." Denver, CO: EDUCAUSE annual conference.
- Nov 8, 2018. "Move From 'I Caught You' to 'I Taught You'Creating a Culture of Academic Integrity." Online Seminar series. Madison, WI: Magna Publications.
- Nov 9, 2018. Title TBD. From Novice to Expert: Implementing UDL Across Academic Disciplines conference. Hartford, CT: Goodwin College.
Research, Grants, and Publications
- 2019 release. Linder, K., Kelly, K., & Tobin, T. Going Alt-Ac: A Guide to Alternative Academic Careers. Sterling, VA: Stylus Press.
SCHOLARLY PUBLICATIONS ·
PROFESSIONAL PRESENTATIONS ·
SCHOLARLY PRESENTATIONS ·
Last update 12 August 2018. © 2001-2018 Thomas J. Tobin.
Site content shared under a Creative Commons BY-NC-SA license.