Speaking, Workshops, and Courses
- Mar 23 - Jun 4, 2021. Associate faculty member. Learning Technology Leaders Institute. EDUCAUSE Institute.
- Apr 13, 2021. "Expert UDL for UDL Experts." UDL-IRN International Summit. Kansas City, KS: Universal Design for Learning Implementation & Research Network.
- Apr 15, 2021. "Implementing Universal Design for Learning to Benefit All Learners." Invited webinar. Boulder, CO: Innovative Educators.
- Apr 15, 2021. "Expert-Level Universal Design for Learning." Invited workshop. Faculty-Development series. Des Plaines, IL: Oakton Community College.
- Apr 16, 2021. "Ask Tom Anything." Invited consultation. Universal Design for Learning Community of Practice. Palatine, IL: Harper College.
- Apr 22, 2021. "Multi-Format Teaching Hacks." Invited webinar. With Sherri Restauri. EduALL virtual summit. New York, NY: Verbit.
- May 5, 2021. "The Six Signs of Quality Online Teaching." Invited keynote. eCampus Faculty Forum. Corvallis, OR: Oregon State University.
- May 7, 2021. "Why Accessibility is Step Zero toward Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion." Invited keynote. Accessiblity conference. Springfield, IL: Illinois Community College Consortium (ILCCO).
- May 18, 2021. "Fighting the Innovation Killer: What’s in Your IP Policy?" Boulder, CO: EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative (ELI) Annual Meeting.
- May 19, 2021. "Three Teaching Secrets for the Post-Pandemic Classroom" and "Universal Design for Learning across Campus." Invited keynote and workshop. Celebration of Teaching. Columbia, MO: University of Missouri.
- Jun 8, 2021. "Secrets of Universal Design for Learning for Community and Technical Colleges." Invited keynote. Course Design Institute. Rosemount, MN: Inver Hills Community College & Dakota County Technical College.
- Jun 10, 2021. "How to Evaluate Technology-Mediated Teaching." Invited webinar. Virtual Summer Conference. Raleigh, NC: Lecture Breakers.
- Jul 26, 2021. "The Online Administrator’s How-To Guide for Micro-Credential Programs." Distance Learning Administration conference. Jekyll Island, GA: University of West Georgia.
- Aug 2-5,2021. Emcee. Distance Teaching & Learning (DT&L) conference. Madison, WI: University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Aug 30 - Nov 12, 2021. Faculty member. Learning Technology Leaders Institute. EDUCAUSE Institute.
- Sep 16, 2021. "Reach Everyone and Teach Everyone with Universal Design for Learning." Invited webinar. Faculty-Development Series. Centre for Nursing & Health Studies. Athabasca, AB: Athabasca University.
- Oct 14, 2021. "How to Engage Online Learners across the Entire Health Disciplines Program." Invited webinar. Faculty-Development Series. Centre for Nursing & Health Studies. Athabasca, AB: Athabasca University.
Research, Grants, Publications, Interviews, & Project Work
- Expected Apr 2021. "Universal Design for Learning in Education and Industry." Allied podcast. Recorded Nov 23, 2020. Boston, MA: 3Play Media. https://www.3playmedia.com/alliedpodcast/.
- Expected Fall 2021 release. Foreword. McKenna, J. Limitless Learning: Driving Peak Performance in Individuals and Organizations with Universal Design for Learning. Wakefield, MA: CAST Publishing.
- Expected Fall 2021. "How to Make the Most of Academic Conferences." Invited article. Advice Guides series. Chronicle of Higher Education.
SCHOLARLY PUBLICATIONS ·
PROFESSIONAL PRESENTATIONS ·
SCHOLARLY PRESENTATIONS ·
Last update 11 April 2021. © 2001-2021 Thomas J. Tobin.
Site content shared under a Creative Commons BY-NC-SA license.