Speaking, Workshops, and Courses
- Jan 9, 2018. "Become a Copyright Ninja" and "Universal Design for Learning: Way Beyond Disabilities." Invited professional-development workshops. School of Health Professions. Lubbock, TX: Texas Tech University.
- Jan 11, 2018. "Universal Design for Learning: Way Beyond Disabilities" and "Three Paths to Academic Integrity." Invited half-day workshops. Faculty Development and Instructional Design Center Spring 2018 Teaching Effectiveness Institute. DeKalb, IL: Northern Illinois University.
- Jan 16 - Mar 6, 2018. "CR1811: Copyright Issues in Online Education." Online course. Master Online Teacher certification program. Springfield, IL: University of Illinois at Springfield.
- Jan 26, 2018. "Universal Design for Learning: Way Beyond Disabilities." Invited keynote speech. Orange, CA: Chapman University.
- Feb 19, 2018. "Online Copyright Ninja School." Invited presentation. Transforming the Teaching & Learning Environment virtual conference. Moscow, ID: University of Idaho.
Research, Grants, Consulting, and Publications
- Feb 1 - May 31, 2018. Fulbright U.S. Scholar core program grant. Teaching Award 7226: Beyond the Traditional Classroom. Budapest, Hungary: Eötvös Loránd University.
- Summer 2018. "Reaching All Learners through their Phones and Universal Design for Learning." Journal of Adult Learning, Knowledge, and Innovation 1.2 (2018). http://akademiai.com/loi/jalki.
- Fall 2018 release. Tobin, T., & Behling, K. Reach Everyone, Teach Everyone: Universal Design for Learning in Higher Education. Ed. James Lang. Teaching and Learning in Higher Education series. Morgantown, WV: West Virginia University Press.
- Late 2018/early 2019 release. Tobin, T. Going Alt-Ac: A Guide to Alternative Academic Careers. With Kathryn Linder and Kevin Kelly. Sterling, VA: Stylus Press.
SCHOLARLY PUBLICATIONS ·
PROFESSIONAL PRESENTATIONS ·
SCHOLARLY PRESENTATIONS ·
Last update 6 December 2017. © 2001-2017 Thomas J. Tobin.
Site content shared under a Creative Commons BY-NC-SA license.