Speaking, Workshops, and Courses
- Oct 24, 2019. "How to Observe and Evaluate Faculty in the Online Classroom." Invited webinar. Boulder, CO: Innovative Educators.
- Nov 11, 2019. "Go Beyond Usability with Universal Design for Learning." Invited keynote. National Usability Day faculty-development program. York, PA: York College of Pennsylvania.
- Nov 12, 2019. "Online Learning That Sticks: Strategies to Shift to Student-Centered Learning." Online Seminar series. Madison, WI: Magna Publications.
- Nov 16, 2019. "Make Your CTL a Campus Universal Design for Learning Hub." With Mary Ann Tobin. Connection: Closing the Distance. Pittsburgh, PA: 44th annual Professional and Organizational Development (POD) Network conference.
- Nov 22, 2019. "Secret Boss Training: Engage Online Leaders to Adopt Universal Design for Learning." Accelerate conference. Orlando, FL: Online Learning Consortium (OLC).
- Feb 28, 2020. "Reach Everyone and Teach Everyone with Universal Design for Learning." Invited keynote. Annual Teaching and Learning Symposium. Raleigh, NC: North Carolina State University.
- Mar 5, 2020. "Reach Everyone and Teach Everyone with Universal Design for Learning." Invited keynote and full-day workshop series. Teaching Transformation & Development Academy. Grand Forks, ND: University of North Dakota.
- May 14, 2020. Uncover the Secrets about Universal Design for Learning" and "How to Talk to Your Colleagues about UDL." Invited keynote and workshop. Resources for the Electronic Classroom: A Faculty-Student Partnership (RECAP) Conference. Information Services and Technology Division. West Chester, PA: West Chester University.
- May 29, 2020. Title TBD. Invited pre-conference workshop with Brenda Brueggemann. Teaching Professor conference. Atlanta, GA: Magna Publications.
Research, Grants, Publications, Interviews, & Project Work
SCHOLARLY PUBLICATIONS ·
PROFESSIONAL PRESENTATIONS ·
SCHOLARLY PRESENTATIONS ·
Last update 18 October 2019. © 2001-2019 Thomas J. Tobin.
Site content shared under a Creative Commons BY-NC-SA license.