Speaking, Workshops, and Courses
- Aug 20, 2021 - Feb 4, 2022. "Universal Design for Learning Champions." Invited workshop series. Perkins Capacity Building for Equity & Inclusion Grant. Fond du Lac, WI: Moraine Park Technical College.
- Aug 30 - Nov 12, 2021. Faculty member. Learning Technology Leaders Institute. EDUCAUSE Institute.
- Sep 21, 2021. "Reach Everyone and Teach Everyone with Universal Design for Learning." Invited keynote. Virtual convocation. Klamath Falls, OR: Oregon Institute of Technology.
- Oct 7, 2021. "If This is an Odyssey, Avoid Scylla & Charybdis: 3 Key Online Intellectual Property Hacks." OLC Accelerate 2021: An Odyssey into the Future of Online, Digital, & Blended Learning. Washington, DC: Online Learning Consortium.
- Oct 14, 2021. "How to Engage Online Learners across the Entire Health Disciplines Program." Invited webinar. Faculty-Development Series. Centre for Nursing & Health Studies. Athabasca, AB: Athabasca University.
- Oct 19, 2021. "Reach Everyone and Teach Everyone with Universal Design for Learning for Health Educators." Invited webinar. UDL speaker series. Forth Worth, TX: University of North Texas Health Science Center.
- Oct 21, 2021. "Three Design Hacks for Kentucky's Full-Steam-Ahead Future." Invited keynote. Kentucky Convergence conference. Lexington, KY: University of Kentucky.
- Nov 5, 2021. "Three Teaching Strategies for the Post-Pandemic Classroom." Invited keynote. Advancing Teaching & Learning with Technology Symposium. Indianapolis, IN: Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI).
- Feb 14, 2022. "Designing and Running Micro-Credential Programs." Invited webinar. Transforming the Teaching & Learning Environment conference. Pittsburgh, PA: University of Pittsburgh.
- Mar 8-28, 2022. Faculty member. "Implementing Universal Design for Learning in Higher Education." EDUCAUSE Learning Lab series.
- Mar 22 - May 31, 2022. Faculty member. Learning Technology Leaders Institute. EDUCAUSE Institute.
- Jun 22 - Aug 31, 2022. Co-instructor. EDHE 622: Neurodiversity in Education and the Workforce. Mind, Brain, and Learning graduate certificate program. Philadelphia, PA: Drexel University.
- Aug 30 - Nov 8, 2022. Faculty member. Learning Technology Leaders Institute. EDUCAUSE Institute.
- Sep 13 - Oct 4, 2022. Faculty member. "Going Alt-Ac: Alternative Academic Careers for Tech Professionals." EDUCAUSE Learning Lab series.
Research, Grants, Publications, Interviews, & Project Work
- Fall 2021, forthcoming. "The Copyright Ninja." Invited interview with Brian L. Frye. Ipse Dixit podcast.
- Expected Spring 2022 release. Foreword. McKenna, J. Limitless Learning: Driving Peak Performance in Individuals and Organizations with Universal Design for Learning. Wakefield, MA: CAST Publishing.
SCHOLARLY PUBLICATIONS ·
PROFESSIONAL PRESENTATIONS ·
SCHOLARLY PRESENTATIONS ·
Last update 20 September 2021. © 2001-2021 Thomas J. Tobin.
Site content shared under a Creative Commons BY-NC-SA license.