NOTE: Some resources linked below are the property of the clients for whom the resources were created, and are not meant for free public distribution. Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the password to get access to them.
Book Chapters (5)
- Linder, K., Kelly, K., & Tobin, T. Going Alt-Ac: A Guide to Alternative Academic Careers. Sterling, VA: Stylus Press, 2020.
- Reach Everyone, Teach Everyone: Universal Design for Learning in Higher Education. With Kirsten Behling. Morgantown, WV: West Virginia University Press, 2018.
- WVU Press Fall 2018 Catalog (full) [PDF]
- WVU Press Fall 2018 Catalog (book listing page) [PDF]
- 2 Dec 2020: Birt, Julie. "(Book Review) Reach Everyone, Teach Everyone by Thomas J. Tobin and Kirsten T> Behling." Campus Writing Program blog. University of Missouri. https://cwp.missouri.edu/2020/book-reviewreach-everyone-teach-everyone-by-thomas-j-tobin-and-kirsten-t-behling/.
- Winter 2020: Ubbesen, Molly E. "Review of Reach Everyone, Teach Everyone: Universal Design for Learning in Higher Education by Thomas J. Tobin and Kirsten T. Behling." Disability Studies Quarterly 40.1. https://dsq-sds.org/article/view/7417/5535.
- 27 Nov 2019: Skrabut, Stan. "Book Review: Reach Everyone, Teach Everyone: Universal Design for Learning in Higher Education." Tubarks blog. https://tubarksblog.com/2019/11/27/book-review-reach-everyone-teach-everyone-universal-design-for-learning-in-higher-education/.
- Sep 2019: Ullmer, Jessica. Review of Reach Everyone, Teach Everyone: Universal Design for Learning in Higher Education by T. Tobin and K. Behling. Teaching English in the Two-Year College. Vol. 47.1: 96-98. http://www.ncte.org/library/NCTEFiles/Resources/Journals/TETYC/0471-sep2019/TETYC0471Sep19Reviews.pdf.
- 9 Sep 2019: "Top 20 Best-Selling Education Titles | Academic Best Sellers." Library Journal. Web Site as of 27 Sep 2019 [PNG].
- 1 Jul 2019: Neuhaus, Jessamyn. "Fifteen Fantastic Books on College Teaching & Learning." Geeky Pedagogy blog. https://geekypedagogy.com/recommended-reading.
- 18 Jun 2019: Leduc, Jaclyn. "Reframing Universal Design for Learning." Blog post. Cambridge, MA: 3Play Media.
- 12 Jun 2019: Andrews, James. Author discussion and Q&A. Madison, WI: Association for Distance Education and Independent Living (ADEIL) Book Study Group for Reach Everyone, Teach Everyone: Universal Design for Learning in Higher Education.
- 6 Jun 2019: Battaglia, Adria. Plus-One Thinking: A Framework for Inclusive Teaching." Faculty Innovation Center News. Austin, TX: University of Texas at Austin.
- Spring 2019: Leuzinger, Ryne; Roberts, Lindsay; Amsberry, Dawn; Sandelli, Anna; Silva, Elise; Wolff, Necia; & Wong, Melissa. "5 Things You Should Read About Universal Design for Learning." Association of College and Research Libraries (ACRL) Instruction Section. 5 Things series. https://acrl.ala.org/IS/wp-content/uploads/5-Things-You-Should-Read-About-Universal-Design-for-Learning.pdf.
- 14 Mar 2019: Johnson, James & Lewis, Rick. Adopting a Plus One Approach to Course Revision." Ed Tech blog. Cheney, WA: Eastern Washington University.
- 5 Mar 2019: Proctor, Jennifer & Palmer, Augusta. "How Can We Move Beyond Accessibility and Accommodations to Improve Media Education for All?" Zoom In blog. Dearborn, MI: Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion in Teaching (EDIT) Media.
- 11 Jan 2019: Gagné, Ann. "Reach Everyone, Teach Everyone" [PNG]. All Things Pedagogical blog. https://allthingspedagogical.blogspot.com/2019/01/reach-everyone-teach-everyone.html.
- 6 Dec 2018: Linton, Greg. "Higher Ed Resource of the Week: Reach Everyone, Teach Everyone: Universal Design for Learning in Higher Education [PNG]." Higher Education Pedagogy & Policy blog. https://glinton.wordpress.com/2018/12/06/higher-ed-resource-of-the-week-reach-everyone-teach-everyone-universal-design-for-learning-in-higher-education/.
- Dec 2018: "Tobin's Book Published." Clarion University Magazine 5.3 (Winter 2018): 9.
- 28 Nov 2018: Johnson, Mindy. "UDL in 15 Minutes: An Interview with Loui Lord Nelson [PNG]." National Center on Universal Design for Learning. https://medium.com/udl-center/udl-in-15-minutes-an-interview-with-loui-lord-nelson-1af12f2cf47a.
- 28 Nov 2018: Lieberman, Mark. "Q&A: Making Sense of Universal Design for Learning [PNG]." Inside Higher Ed. https://www.insidehighered.com/digital-learning/article/2018/11/28/new-book-offers-guide-evolution-universal-design-learning-udl.
- 25 Nov 2018: Hammond, Ruth. "Selected New Books on Higher Education [PDF]." Chronicle of Higher Education. https://www.chronicle.com/article/Selected-New-Books-on-Higher/245153.
- 16 Nov 2018: Petersen, Naomi. "New book on how to engage ALL learners in higher education." Accessibility Studies blog. Central Washington University. https://www.cwu.edu/accessibility-studies/new-book-how-engage-all-learners-higher-education, [PNG version].
- 18 Oct 2018: Stachowiak, Bonni. "Reach Everyone, Teach Everyone." Teaching in Higher Ed podcast. Episode 227. https://teachinginhighered.com/227.
- 28 Aug 2018:"Back-to-School Reading." Invited Panelist. Network & Learn webinar series. Universal Design for Learning Implementation and Research Network (UDL-IRN). Highlights Video [15:07].
- The Copyright Ninja: Rise of the Ninja. Comic book. State College, PA: St. Aubin Comics, 2017.
- Evaluating Online Teaching: Implementing Best Practices. With B. Jean Mandernach and Ann H. Taylor. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 2015. https://www.wiley.com/en-us/Evaluating+Online+Teaching:+Implementing+Best+Practices-p-9781118910368.
Commercial & Non-Profit Professional-Development Resources (13)
- "The eLearning Leader's Toolkit for Evaluating Online Teaching" [PDF]. Leading and Managing e-Learning: What the e-Learning Leader Needs to Know. Eds. Piña, A. A.; Walker, V. L.; and Harris, B. R. Cham, Switzerland: Springer International Publishing AG, 2017: 235-252.
- "Improve the Flipped Classroom with Universal Design for Learning." With B. Honeycutt. Handbook of Research on Innovative Pedagogies and Technologies for Online Learning in Higher Education. Advances in Higher Education and Professional Development (AHEPD) series. Hershey, PA: IGI Global: 449-471.
- "How Universal Design for Learning Supports the Flipped Classroom" [PDF]. Flipping the College Classroom: Practical Advice from Faculty. Ed. Barbi Honeycutt. Madison, WI: Magna Publications, 2016: 66-72.
- "How Universal Design for Learning Supports Concept Mastery in the Flipped Classroom" [PDF]. Flipping the College Classroom: Practical Advice from Faculty. Ed. Barbi Honeycutt. Madison, WI: Magna Publications, 2016: 86-90.
- "How Can Course Design Help Prevent Online Cheating?" [PDF] Teaching Strategies for the Online College Classroom: A Collection of Articles for Faculty. Ed. Deidre Price. Madison, WI: Magna Publications, 2016: 95-101.
Articles in Refereed Journals (8)
Articles in Non-Refereed Sources (34)
- 29 May 2020. "Universal Design in Courses: Beyond Disabilities" [PDF]. In Planning and Designing Your College Course. Foreword by Maryellen Weimer. Madison, WI: Magna Publications. https://www.magnapubs.com/product/books/planning-and-designing-your-college-course/.
- Jan 7 - Apr 30, 2020. Consulting Expert. "The UDL for FET Handbook: Guidelines on the Implementation of Universal Design for Learning in the Irish Further Education & Training Sector." Invited consulting. SOLAS grant. Dublin, IE: Association for Higher Education Access & Disability (AHEAD) Ireland.
- 2 Jul 2019 release. How Do I Go beyond the Basics of Universal Design for Learning (UDL)? 20-Minute Mentor series. Madison, WI: Magna Publications.
- Web site as of 8 Jul 2019 [PNG]
- Video [15:11, password protected]
- 1 Feb 2019 release. How Can I Ensure Academic Honesty in My Online Assessments? 20-minute Mentor series. Madison, WI: Magna Publications.
- Video [23:32, password protected]
- 15 Jul - 31 Dec 2018. Content designer. "Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion" micro-learning module. Louisville, CO: EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative (ELI).
- 15 Mar - 30 Jun 2018. Content designer. Micro-Learning Module series: Presentation Best Practices. Presenter Concierge web site. Louisville, CO: EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative (ELI).
- 9 Nov 2017 release. Copyright Crash Course: How Can I Stay on the Right Side of the Law? 20-Minute Mentor series. Madison, WI: Magna Publications.
- Video [22:50, password protected]
- 14 Sep 2016 release. How Can I Implement Universal Design for Learning (UDL) in 20 Minutes? 20-Minute Mentor series. Madison, WI: Magna Publications.
- Video [18:28, password protected]
- 14 Sep 2016 release. How Can I Implement Universal Design for Learning (UDL) in 20 Days? 20-Minute Mentor series. Madison, WI: Magna Publications.
- Video [19:03, password protected]
- 14 Sep 2016 release. How Can I Implement Universal Design for Learning (UDL) in 20 Months? 20-Minute Mentor series. Madison, WI: Magna Publications.
- Video [18:52, password protected]
- 9 Mar 2016 release. How Can I Evaluate Online Teaching if I Haven't Taught Online? 20-Minute Mentor series. Madison, WI: Magna Publications.
- 6 Mar 2016 release. How Can Course Design Help Prevent Online Cheating? 20-Minute Mentor series. Madison, WI: Magna Publications.
- 3 Mar 2016 release. How Can I Design Academic Integrity into My Online Programs? 20-minute Mentor series. Madison, WI: Magna Publications.
- 19 Jan 2016 release. "How to Evaluate Online Teaching." Just-In-Time Learning professional-development materials. Madison, WI: Magna Publications.
Interviews, Editing, Press Citations & Profiles (31)
- "How to Make the Most of a Virtual Conference." Chronicle of Higher Education. 14 Jul. 2020. https://www.chronicle.com/article/How-to-Make-the-Most-of-a/249171/.
- "Now Is Not the Time to Assess Online Learning." Invited article. Opinion: The Chronicle Review section. Chronicle of Higher Education. https://www.chronicle.com/article/Now-Is-Not-the-Time-to-Assess/248343. 26 Mar. 2020.
- "Promoting Academic Honesty Under Stressful Conditions." Invited article. Lucas Center blog. Florida Gulf Coast University. https://www.fgcu.edu/lucascenter/blog/promoting-academic-honesty-stressful-conditions. 26 Mar. 2020.
- "Student Agency in Uncertain Times: Reducing Student Anxiety in Your Suddenly-Online Class." Invited article. University of Venus blog. Inside Higher Ed. 26 Mar. 2020. https://www.insidehighered.com/blogs/university-venus/student-agency-uncertain-times 26 Mar. 2020.
- "Secret Boss Training: How to Observe and Assess Teaching in any Format." Invited article. Higher Ed Connects. San Francisco, CA: Center for Higher Education Leadership (CHEL). https://higheredconnects.com/assess-teaching-higher-education/. 1 Dec. 2019. [CHEL membership required]
- "Calling All Online Instructors: There's a Secret Bonus Level!" Faculty Focus. Madison, WI; Magna Publications. https://www.facultyfocus.com/articles/online-education/online-instruction/. 1 Nov. 2019.
- "In the Halls of the King Under the Mountain (of Grading)." Invited article. Faculty Focus. https://www.facultyfocus.com/articles/course-design-ideas/under-the-mountain-of-grading/. 4 Sep. 2019.
- "Taking IT Way beyond Accessibility: 5 + 4 = 1 Approach." Invited article. EDUCAUSE Review. https://er.educause.edu/articles/2019/8/taking-it-way-beyond-accessibility-5-4-1-approach. 12 Aug. 2019.
- "Making the UDL Case to Campus & School Leaders." 2019 UDL-IRN International Summit Proceedings. Ed. Alisa Lowrey. https://www.learningdesigned.org/resource/making-udl-case-campus-school-leaders.
- "Universal Design for Learning: Three Aces up our IT Sleeves." Invited article. EDUCAUSE Review. 4 Feb. 2019. https://er.educause.edu/blogs/2019/2/universal-design-for-learning-three-aces-up-our-it-sleeves.
- "The Online Administrator's Semi-Painless Guide to Institution-Wide Academic Integrity." Distance Learning Administration Annual 18 (2017): 207-212.
- "The Case of the Unevaluated Online Courses." Academic Leader Today blog. Madison, WI: Magna Publications. 5 Jun. 2017.
- "Get More Traction for Your Awesome Universal Design for Learning Program, Part II." Invited article. Next Gen Learning blog. EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative. 4 Jan. 2017.
- "Get More Traction for Your Awesome Universal Design for Learning Program, Part I." Invited article. Next Gen Learning blog. EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative. 29 Dec. 2016.
- "One Change That Increases Student Persistence, Retention, and Satisfaction." Academic Leader 32.10 (Oct. 2016): 7-9.
- Brar, Harman. "Universal Design for Learning is a Philosophy--Not a Practice." Interview article. D2L Blog. 8 Jul. 2016. http://www.d2l.com/blog/universal-design-learning-philosophy/.
- "Two Radical Shifts in How and Why Higher-Education Distance Learning Administrators Should Promote Universal Design for Learning." Distance Learning Administration Annual 17 (2016): 201-212.
- "The Case of the Unevaluated Online Courses." Academic Leader 31.10 (Oct. 2015): 1, 3.
- "Evaluating Online Teachers for Veteran Administrators." With Jennifer Patterson Lorenzetti. Distance Education Report 19.14 (15 Jul. 2015): 1-2, 7.
- "Don't Tell the Faculty: Administrators' Secrets to Evaluating Online Teaching" [Best Paper Award]. Distance Learning Administration Annual 16 (2015): 143-154.
- "The 104 Best Practices for D2L Technology--Deeper Dive #6: Easter Eggs." Brightspace Community Teaching and Learning Blog. 11 Feb. 2015. https://community.brightspace.com/s/article/The-104-Best-Practices-for-D2L-Technology-Deeper-Dive-6-Easter-Eggs.
- "The 104 Best Practices for D2L Technology--Deeper Dive #5: Scavenger Hunt." Brightspace Community Teaching and Learning Blog. 11 Feb. 2015. https://community.brightspace.com/s/article/The-104-Best-Practices-for-D2L-Technology-Deeper-Dive-5-Scavenger-Hunt.
- "The 104 Best Practices for D2L Technology--Deeper Dive #4: Cartoon Me." Brightspace Community Teaching and Learning Blog. 20 Jan. 2015. https://community.brightspace.com/s/article/The-104-Best-Practices-for-D2L-Technology-Deeper-Dive-4-Cartoon-Me.
- "The 104 Best Practices for D2L Technology--Deeper Dive #3: Break It in Pieces." Brightspace Community Teaching and Learning Blog. 22 Dec. 2014. https://community.brightspace.com/s/article/The-104-Best-Practices-for-D2L-Technology-Deeper-Dive-3-Break-it-in-Pieces.
- "The 104 Best Practices for D2L Technology--Deeper Dive #2: 10-Second Videos." Brightspace Community Teaching and Learning Blog. 2 Dec. 2014. https://community.brightspace.com/s/article/The-104-Best-Practices-for-D2L-Technology-Deeper-Dive-2-10-Second-Videos.
- "The 104 Best Practices for D2L Technology--Deeper Dive #1: Checklists." Brightspace Community Teaching and Learning Blog. 6 Nov. 2014. https://community.brightspace.com/s/article/The-104-Best-Practices-for-D2L-Technology-Deeper-Dive-1-Checklists.
- "Academic Integrity: Defining Originality across Campus." Faculty Focus 20 Oct. 2014. http://www.facultyfocus.com/articles/teaching-and-learning/academic-integrity-defining-originality-across-campus.
- "Training Your Faculty about Copyright When the Lawyer Isn't Looking" [Best Paper Award]. Distance Learning Administration Annual 15 (2014): 174-190.
- "Universal Design in Online Courses: Beyond Disabilities [PDF]." Online Classroom 13.12 (1 Dec. 2013): 1-3. http://www.magnapubs.com/newsletter/online-classroom/story/6783/.
- "Best Practices for Evaluation of Online Courses" [Best Paper Award] [Rich Text]. Distance Learning Administration Annual 5 (2004).
- "Preparing Visually Disabled Instructors to Teach Online" [Rich Text]. Distance Learning Administration Annual 3 (2002): 135-144.
- "From Zero to Sixty in Six Months: Developing a Fast-Track Online Program." Distance Educator eZine 15 May 2001. http://www.distance-educator.com/de_ezine/article.php?sid=121.
- "Problem Students and Faculty in Online Courses" [Best Paper Award]. Distance Learning Administration Annual 2 (2001): 53-70.
- "Developing Online Courses in the Two-Year Institution." Learning Technology Newsletter 2.1 (Jan. 2000). http://lttf.ieee.org/issues/january2000/index.html#tobin.
- "What Are Metacognitive Skills and How Can They Be Used in the Classroom? [Rich Text]." Kappa Delta Pi New Teacher Advocate (Fall 1998): 6.
- "Teaching Metacognition." The Experiential Learner 2 (Fall 1996/Spring 1997): 18-19.
- Ryder, Dara. "Flexibility, Accessibility, Voice, and Choice: Universal Design for Learning Can Help Us Reach Every FET Learner." Ireland's Education Yearbook 2020. Ed. Brian Mooney. Dublin, IE: Education Matters.
- Cohn, Jenae. "2020 Year in Review: The Best Articles on Learning, Higher Education, and Technology." Digital Literacy blog. 6 Jan. 2021.
- Rysavy, Monica & Rysavy, Peter. "Working Remotely Before, During, and After the Pandemic." Tea and Tech podcast. Episode 13. Wilmington, DE: Goldey-Beacom College. 27 Dec. 2020.
- Pang, Amelia, & Manfuso, Lauren Glenn. "The 2020 Dean's List: 30 Higher Ed IT Influencers Worth a Follow." EdTech Magazine. 4 Nov. 2020. https://edtechmagazine.com/higher/article/2020/11/2020-deans-list-30-higher-ed-it-influencers-worth-follow.
- Amenabar, Teddy. "How College Students Can Make the Most of Remote Learning." Washington Post. 6 Sep. 2020. https://www.washingtonpost.com/education/2020/09/06/remote-learning-college-zoom/.
- Magner, Denise. "The Quick Tip: How to Make the Most of a Virtual Conference." Chronicle of Higher Education. 1 Sep. 2020. https://www.chronicle.com/newsletter/quick-tip/2020-09-01.
- Ivec, Stephanie. "Why Your eLearning Content Needs An Inclusive Design Perspective." eLearning Industry blog. 1 Sep. 2020. https://elearningindustry.com/elearning-content-needs-inclusive-design-perspective.
- Darby, Flower. "6 Quick Ways to Be More Inclusive in a Virtual Classroom." Chronicle of Higher Education. 23 Jul. 2020. https://www.chronicle.com/article/6-quick-ways-to-be-more-inclusive-in-a-virtual-classroom.
- Gierdowski, Dana C. "2020 Study of Undergraduate Students and Information Technology: Accessibility & Accommodations." Invited subject-matter-expert editing. EDUCAUSE Review. 10 Jul. 2020.
- Mondelli, Victoria & Tobin, Thomas J., editors. Pedagogies of Care: Open Resources for Student-Centered & Adaptive Strategies in the New Higher Ed Landscape. Edited multimedia collection from the authors in the West Virginia University Press Teaching & Learning book series. http://tinyurl.com/PedagogiesOfCare/. 17 Jun. 2020.
- Kane, John & Mushtare, Rebecca. "Pedagogies of Care: UDL." Interview. Episode 138. Tea for Teaching podcast. Oswego, NY: SUNY Oswego. 3 Jun. 2020.
- Peace, Lauren. "Some Colleges Are Going Online This Fall. It's a Complicated Decision." Press interview. Uptown Radio. New York, NY: Columbia University. 15 May 2020. http://uptownradio.wixsite.com/uptownradio/post/some-colleges-are-going-online-this-fall-it-s-a-complicated-decision.
- Richwine, Brian. "Three Accessibility Tips that Improve Engagement for All Learners. The Connected Professor blog. Spring 2020. Bloomington, IN: Indiana University.
- Whittick, Erin. "Academic Integrity is Built through a Culture of Trust." Center for Teaching & Learning Newsletter. University of Missouri-St. Louis. May 2020, [8-9].
- Lederman, Doug. "Evaluating Teaching During the Pandemic." Interview source. Inside Higher Ed. https://www.insidehighered.com/digital-learning/article/2020/04/08/many-colleges-are-abandoning-or-downgrading-student-evaluations. 8 Apr. 2020.
- Payne, Daniel. "Will shift to distance learning during campus closures reshape American education?" Politics & Policy--Education section. Just the News. 31 Mar. 2020.
- Garfield, Allison. "Teaching toward, around technology: Are screen bans good for students?." The Daily Cardinal. University of Wisconsin-Madison. 27 Feb. 2020.
- Honeycutt, Barbi. "How Universal Design for Learning Can Help You Break Up Your Lectures: Part 1." Interview. Lecture Breakers blog. 4 Feb. 2020.
- Saba, Farhad. "Exclusive Interview with Dr. Thomas J. Tobin, University of Wisconsin-Madison. Distance-Educator.com. 29 Sep. 2019.
- [Bayne, Gerry]. "4 Ways IT Can Support Inclusive Education." Invited interview. EDUCAUSE Review ask-the-expert video series. https://youtu.be/5WJ0EKj69X8. 12 Aug. 2019.
- Lieberman, Mark. "Helping Institutions Reach Accessibility Goals." "Inside Digital Learning" section. Inside Higher Ed. 20 Feb 2019.
- Kim, Joshua. "A Q&A with Alt-Ac Thomas J. Tobin: Navigating Alternative-Academic Scholarship, Employment, and Life." Invited interview. "Technology and Learning" section. Inside Higher Ed. 14 Feb 2019.
- D'Angelo, Tony. "Interview with Thomas Tobin & Kirsten Behling: Reach Everyone, Teach Everyone." Episode 210. The Collegiate Empowerment Show podcast series. Host Tony D'Angelo. Easton, PA: Collegiate Empowerment, Inc. 16 Jan. 2019.
- Nave, Lillian. "Making UDL Work for Everyone with Thomas J. Tobin." Episode 3. ThinkUDL podcast series. Host Lillian Nave. CollegeSTAR consortium. Boone, NC: Appalachian State University. 15 Jan. 2019.
- Linder, Kathryn E. "Professional Websites as Conversation Starters" [PDF]. Resource profile. Managing Your Professional Identity Online. Sterling, VA: Stylus Publishing, 2018: 83.
- Stachowiak, Bonni. "Reach Everyone, Teach Everyone." Teaching in Higher Ed podcast. Episode 227. 18 Oct. 2018. https://teachinginhighered.com/227.
- Bajka, Györgyi. "Teaching Teachers How to Teach: An Interview with Thomas Tobin, Faculty Developer" [also published in Hungarian and Dutch]. EPALE Magazine blog. Electronic Platform for Adult Learning in Europe (EPALE). 21 Sep 2018.
- Tissot, Leonardo. "Universal Design for Learning Is about Access." E-Learn Magazine. 20 May 2018. https://elearnmagazine.com/universal-design-learning-access/.
- West Virginia University Press. Author Gallery: Meet the Experts in Our Series Teaching and Learning in Higher Education." Booktimist blog. 14 Feb. 2018.
- Samuel, Anita. "Innovation. Inspiration. Connection. A Review of the Distance Teaching and Learning Conference 2017." eLearn Magazine. Oct. 2017. http://elearnmag.acm.org/featured.cfm?aid=3152718.
- McMurtrie, Beth. "Controversy at George Washington U. Highlights Challenges of Diving Deeply Into Online Education" [PDF]. Chronicle of Higher Education. 23 Oct. 2017. http://www.chronicle.com/article/Controversy-at-George/241528.
SCHOLARLY PUBLICATIONS ·
PROFESSIONAL PRESENTATIONS ·
SCHOLARLY PRESENTATIONS ·
Last update 7 January 2021. © 2001-2021 Thomas J. Tobin.
Site content shared under a Creative Commons BY-NC-SA license.